For a cosy stay at the camping near Bordeaux
The Côte d’Argent campsite welcomes you to rent a mobile home around the Hourtin/Carcans Lake in Gironde. Its location in the heart of the Médoc Natural Park makes it the ideal place to discover this magnificent department.
Close to the Côte d’Argent campsite, you can discover the destination of Vendays-Montalivet and its 6000 hectares of forest. You can also discover the Medoc vineyards. Sometimes will have the opportunity to taste the majestic Bordeaux wine during your visit. The most famous village for its wines is of course Saint Emilion, but you can also go to Saint-Estèphe.
Just over an hour’s drive away, you can also discover the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Take the time to discover its water mirror and stroll along the quays on the left bank of the Garonne. Or venture into the narrow streets and discover the charm of the historic city centre. If you come by plane, Bordeaux airport is just over an hour away from the camping near Bordeaux.
South of Hourtin, you can discover the commune of Lacanau and its lake or its famous surfing beaches. The Arcachon bay and the famous Dune du Pilat are located a little further away. However, you can enjoy the bay from the town of Lège Cap Ferret in the Landes.
For your stay at the camping near Bordeaux, please note:
- It is possible to rent sheets for €16/pair per week.
- Water, Gas and Electricity 16A are included in the rental fees.
- A parking space for 1 car is provided.
- Animals are prohibited in the rentals and on their sites.
- Tents are prohibited on the rental sites.
- Rentals are final once the deposit has been paid.
- The remaining balance due for your stay must be paid at least 30 days before your arrival date.
Animals are prohibited in all the accommodations as well as on their sites.
Would you like to book a camping pitch for your tent, your caravan or your motorhome? Discover our camping pitches.
One thing is certain, you will never be bored during your stay at the camping near Bordeaux.