For a cosy stay at the camping near Bordeaux
Some information for your stay at the camping near Bordeaux:
It is possible to rent:
- sheets: €16 per pair per change
- towel kit: €10 for 2 people (2 large + 2 small + 1 bath mat) per change
- baby travel cot: €25 per week + €50 deposit
- baby high chair: €25 per week + €50 deposit
- Water, Gas and Electricity 16A are included in the rental price.
- A parking space for 1 car is provided.
- Animals are prohibited in the rentals and on their sites.
- Tents are prohibited on the rental sites.
- The rental is final upon receipt of a deposit (50%).
- The balance of the stay must be paid no later than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- Our rentals are not equipped with a TV.
- Our rentals are not equipped with air conditioning or fans (You can, when booking, ask to have a more or less shaded accommodation).
Animals are prohibited in all the accommodations as well as on their sites.
Would you like to book a camping pitch for your tent, your caravan or your motorhome? Discover our camping pitches.
The Côte d’Argent campsite welcomes you to rent a mobile home around the Hourtin/Carcans Lake in Gironde. Its location in the heart of the Médoc Natural Park makes it the ideal place to discover this magnificent department.
Close to the Côte d’Argent campsite, you can discover the destination of Vendays-Montalivet and its 6000 hectares of forest. You can also discover the Medoc vineyards. Sometimes will have the opportunity to taste the majestic Bordeaux wine during your visit. The most famous village for its wines is of course Saint Emilion, but you can also drive to Saint-Estèphe.
Just over an hour’s drive away, you can also discover the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Take the time to discover its water mirror and stroll along the quays on the left bank of the Garonne. Or venture into the narrow streets and discover the charm of the historic city centre. If you come by plane, Bordeaux airport is just over an hour away from the camping near Bordeaux.
South of Hourtin, you can discover the commune of Lacanau and its lake or its famous surfing beaches. The Arcachon bay and the famous Dune du Pilat are located a little further away. However, you can enjoy the bay from the town of Lège Cap Ferret in the Landes.
One thing is certain, you will never be bored during your stay at the camping near Bordeaux.